Thursday, January 14, 2010

Heavy Oil Bowling Balls What Bowling Ball Should I Buy For Heavy Oil Lanes?

What bowling ball should I buy for heavy oil lanes? - heavy oil bowling balls

Hello, I have bowling for 2 years and have an average of 180 Usually bowling ball, what should I buy, but I do not know which ball I should get for the moment. I am looking for a bowling ball is heavy, because I am a JBT in Las Vegas this summer and I feel the streets will attract convert heavy oil into a challenge. So, the better the heavy bowling ball I buy?

1 comment:

koalafam... said...

Elite PBA
Scorpion
"Shark"
"Viper"
"Chameleon"
"Cheetah"
Blue or Green Alien

Brunswick
Total Inferno
Ultimate Inferno Re-launch

Ebonite
Complete NV
Total NV
NVS

Faball / Hammer
Black Widow
Black Widow Bite
No Mercy Beat'n

Morich
Awsome Hook
Nsane Lev RG

Storm
Changing attitudes
Paradigm of domination
Secret Agent

As you can see, there are tons to choose, but really, ask your local store to see what works best for your party. See the manufacturer's website or ball bowling.com, bowlersparadise.com, bowlingballsales.com bowlingball.com or for more information. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment